From project design through permitting, implementing, and monitoring, our Environmental Consulting Division provides diverse environmental and wetland-related services. Working within federal, state, and local agencies’ regulatory frameworks, we help clients achieve their goals.
We specialize in conducting Phase I Environmental Site Assessments on timberland exchanges and use state-of-the-art technologies including the Geographic Information System (GIS), relational database tools, sophisticated mapping software and the Global Positioning System (GPS).
Our Environmental Consulting Division provides the following services:
- Phase I Environmental Site Assessments
- Wetland Delineation, Assessment and Permitting
- Endangered Species Assessments and Habitat Evaluations
- Forest Soil Mapping
- Biological Assessments and Environmental Inventories
- Specialized Timber Management Plans
- SFI and ATFS audits